To create a API key on Gemini that can be used to enable Gemini trading within the Cove Markets app.
Follow the instructions below to create a new API key in Gemini and add it to your Cove Markets account.
- Visit https://www.gemini.com.
- Click on the "Account" button on the top right of the screen, and select "Settings" on the drop-down menu.
- Select "API - Programmatic Access" in the left-hand panel.
- Click the "Create A New API Key" button.
- Open the "Scope" drop-down, select "Primary", and click the "Create A New API Key" button.
- Copy API Key and paste it in Cove Markets in the Gemini setup section.
- Copy the API Secretand paste it in Cove Markets in the Gemini setup section.
- Select the "Fund Management" checkbox.
- Select the "Trading" checkbox, as well as the "Require session heartbeat" checkbox.
- Select the checkbox to indicate you have copied your keys.
- Click the "Confirm" button to create your keys.