What can I see in the Trades widget?
As trades occur in the market, they are displayed real-time in Trades. This widget allows you to track real-time trade activity and spot trading opportunities.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the supported symbols in CoveTrader
- Diff: This is the difference between the traded Price and the calculated True Price. A negative value means the trade occurred below the market, while a positive trade occurred above the market. The Diff value can indicate a number of things, including structural price differences between exchanges, arbitrage opportunities, or momentum signaling
- Below the trades list, users can select a Minimum Total in order to filter for only large trade sizes
- Clicking on the "x" button will remove the filtering
- At the bottom of the widget, you can see the difference between the last traded price and the calculated True Price, per exchange
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges