What can I see in the Trades widget?
As trades occur in the market, they are displayed real-time in Trades. This widget allows you to track real-time trade activity and spot trading opportunities.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the Cove Markets supported symbols.
- Diff: This is the difference between the traded Price and the calculated True Price. A negative value means the trade occurred below the market, while a positive trade occurred above the market. The Diff value can indicate a number of things, including structural price differences between exchanges, arbitrage opportunities, or momentum signaling.
- Below the trades list, users can select a Minimum Total in order to filter for only large trade sizes.
- Clicking on the "x" button will remove the filtering.
- Users can download the list of trades in CSV format by clicking on the down arrow to the left of "Minimum Total (USD)".
- The "Exchanges" sub-widget displays the True Price by exchange, the difference ("Diff") versus the aggregated market "True Price", as well as the spread between the bid and ask weighted average price to a depth equivalent to $10,000 and $100,000 USD.
NOTE: If the "Spread 10k" value is greater than 2%, or the "Spread 100k" value is greater than 5% the displayed percentage will be shown in red, and there will be no "True Price" shown for that exchange.
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings.
- The toggle allows you to select between showing the "Diff", "Spread 10k" and "Spread 100k" values as percentages or quote currency, e.g. USD. The default behavior is to show the values as percentages.
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges.