What can I see in the Historical Order Book?
The Historical Order Book allows you to investigate order activity from earlier in the day or previous days.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the supported symbols in CoveTrader
- CoveTrader saves and displays 1 minute snapshots of the order book
- The time ranges can be configured at the top of the widget
- The functionality otherwise matches that of the Order Book widget
- During CoveTrader maintenance events, there is no data being recorded so there may be gaps in the data
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings
- The displayed price increment can be changed by clicking the "+" or "-" buttons. Click on the "x" button will reset the price increment to the system default for the symbol
- Empty price levels can be excluded by toggling "Show All" to the left
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges