What general settings can I adjust in the Cove Markets app?
The "General Settings" page can be accessed by clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the application. The following settings can be adjusted:
- The "Total" toggle allows you to more easily compare across different crypto pairs. Since the value of every cryptocurrency can be quite different and it can be hard to compare 1 BTC to 1 ETH, it is possible to change the displayed Total from the base currency (i.e. BTC or ETH) to quote currency instead (i.e. USD) by using the toggle.
- The "Theme" toggle allows you to switch between Dark mode or Light mode. The default of the application is Dark mode.
- The "Trading Mode" buttons allow you to switch between the two trading modes available in the application. More information can be found here.
- The "Exchange Fees" table displays the lowest volume tier published maker and taker fees per exchange. If you are in a higher volume tier that has lower fees, you can override the default setting for the exchanges you are in a higher tier for, and input your fee percentage.
- The "Reset Default Settings" will revert all settings to the standard CoveTrader values. It will also revert to the CoveTrader default widget layout.