What can I see in the Trading widget?
The Trading widget is where you can see your balances per exchange, as well as place orders to the exchange for which you have API keys set up.
- Order Entry Fields:
- Instrument: The instrument you would like to place an order on
- Side: Whether you want to Buy or Sell
- Quantity: Quantity that you would like to buy or sell
- Exchange: "ALL" will automatically select the "BEST PRICE" strategy, which will route the order to whichever exchange has the best price at the time of order submission. Otherwise, you can select a specific exchange which will set the strategy to "ROUTE ONLY" and send the order to your selected exchange
- Order Type: The type of order or algo you would like to utilize for the order, e.g. Limit, Market, etc.
- Time in Force: The TIF you would like to utilize for the order
- You can pre-populate some of the values by clicking inside the BBO or Order Book widgets
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the Order Entry widget you can adjust the widget settings
- You can increase or decrease the percentage of the Bounded Market Depth by clicking on the "+" or "-" symbols. Clicking on the "x" button will revert to the default value for the selected instrument