What can I see in the Orders widget? (click here to get information on the Analytics part of the widget)
The Orders widget will maintain a list of your orders from the last 4 weeks.
- You can toggle between "Open", "Filled" and "Closed orders.
- Clicking on "Cancel" allows you to cancel a selected order.
- Clicking on "Cancel All Open Orders" allows you to cancel all open orders.
- Clicking on the download arrow you to download your trades in CSV format.
If you have orders in any state, clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget allows you to adjust the widget's filtering settings so that you can control what you want to see and make orders easier to find.
If you never placed any orders, clicking on the cog wheel will not bring anything up.
- Different filtering options will be available depending on your order history.