What can I see in the Order Book widget?
The Order Book allows users to see an aggregate consolidated view of all bids (orders to buy) and asks (orders to sell) in the market in real time.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the supported symbols in CoveTrader
- The Count column displays how many orders are on each price level. If you hover over the "Count" number at that price level it will show you the individual orders from each exchange
- Orders are consolidated on price increments (e.g. $5 for BTC), which are adjustable in the widget settings
- Toggling "With Fees" on displays the aggregate book net of exchange taker fees as defined in the "Exchange Fees" table in General Settings. If you are in a different fee tier for a particular exchange, you can update your fee percentage in that table
- Clicking on the quantity (Total) or Count fields at a specific price level will pre-populate an order ticket in the Order Entry portion of the Trading widget for a Limit order at that price and side.
- Clicking on the Offers (red) side will pre-populate with a SELL
- Clicking on the Bids (blue) side will pre-populate with a BUY
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings
- The displayed price increment can be changed by clicking the "+" or "-" buttons. Click on the "x" button will reset the price increment to the system default for the symbol
- Empty price levels can be excluded by toggling "Show All" to the left
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges