What can I see in the Best Bids & Offers widget?
The BBO widget provides you with a detailed look of the top of the order book. Here the user can see the best individual orders per exchange, along with the spread and last traded price.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the Cove Markets supported symbols.
- The BBO widget displays a calculated "True Price", as well as the last trade and spread for the selected currency.
- Toggling "With Fees" on displays the aggregate book net of exchange taker fees as defined in the "Exchange Fees" table in General Settings. If you are in a different fee tier for a particular exchange, you can update your fee percentage in that table.
- Clicking on the quantity (Total) or Exchange fields at a specific price level will pre-populate an order ticket in the Order Entry portion of the Trading widget for a Limit order at that price and side.
- Clicking on the Offers (red) side will pre-populate with a SELL.
- Clicking on the Bids (blue) side will pre-populate with a BUY.
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings.
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges.