What can I see in the Analytics widget? (click here to get information on the Orders part of the widget)
The Analytics widgets is a price chart. It provides standard open, high, low, close charts based on a user choice of either trade data as received from the exchanges, or the Cove Markets calculated True Price.
- Clicking on the symbol icon allows you to select any of the Cove Markets supported symbols.
- On the top right of the chart:
- "Trades" allows you to switch the data source to exchange trades or the Cove calculated True Price.
- "1m" allows you to select the periodicity, i.e. the amount of time represented by one horizontal data point on the chart.
- "Display" allows you to change the type of chart displayed.
- "Studies" allows you to enable and disable different available studies.
- Inside the chart area you can zoom in and out either by using the "-/+" buttons, or using your mouse.
- You can maximize the chart by clicking on the full screen button to the right of the zoom in/out buttons. Clicking it again will take the widget out of full screen mode.
- Please note that some data might not be available due to maintenance windows.
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings.
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges.