What can I see in the Historical Trades?
The Historical Trades allows you to investigate trade activity from earlier in the day or previous days.
- Clicking on the symbol allows you to select any of the Cove Markets supported symbols.
- The time ranges can be configured at the top of the widget.
- The functionality otherwise matches that of the Trades widget.
- During Cove Markets maintenance events, there is no data being recorded so there may be gaps in the data.
By clicking on the cog wheel on the top right of the widget you can adjust the widget settings.
- The list of included exchanges in the widget can be adjusted by unchecking ones you don't want to see. The default is to show all supported exchanges