I tried opening up the Cove Markets app, but it's not working. How do I fix it?
NOTE: If you see a Maintenance or "Something's Wrong" message, Cove Markets may be undergoing scheduled maintenance. You can see the status of Cove Markets and also subscribe for updates at this link.
In the unlikely event you are having any issues bringing up the app, you can try clearing the cache by following the instructions below:
- Bring up Developer Tools Network tab. Instructions vary per OS, browser, and version, but some common tips are:
- Chrome: Top-right menu --> More Tools --> Developer Tools --> Select Network tab
- Firefox: Top-right menu --> Web Developer --> Network
- Safari: Might need to enable first: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/use-the-developer-tools-in-the-develop-menu-sfri20948/mac
- Check 'disable cache'
- Refresh page
- Uncheck 'disable cache'
- Close out the Developer Tools
If refreshing the cache doesn't resolve the issue, or if you are having any other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org either directly through email, or by clicking the "Submit a request" button on the top of the page.